This pro charger is designed for applications that demand adaptive charging for Lead Acid based and LiFePO4 (LFP) batteries. Battery with and without load can be connected to the charger all the time and the charger will keep on monitoring the battery. Smartphone apps for remote monitoring charger status for Bluetooth version charger.
Adaptive Charging Management
Different charging profiles are implemented for different types of battery.
Lead Acid Battery
There are 5 Stage Charging for LEAD ACID based batteries namely: Soft-Start/ Bulk/ Absorption/ Float/ Standby
Advantage of 5 stage charging
- Soft-start for deeply depleted battery. This mode automatically start when battery voltage is less then 12V
- Fully charge the battery with Absorption mode
- Maintain a fully charged battery
- Energy conversation in standby stage
- Reduce grid corrosion with Standby mode
A special charge algorithm and treatment for Lithium Ion Phosphate (LFP) batteries to ensure safe and optimal charging adaptive to the special chemistry of the battery which is quite different to Lead Acid battery.
- 7 days self recycle charge of standby mode
- Manual equalization charge for LEAD battery
Sophisticated housing design
- Maximize protection by robust anodized Aluminum body completed with Poly carbonate end caps.
- Effective temperature control variable speed fan with balance between cooling and quite operation.
- Front exhaust design to minimize the possibility of water drop go inside casing.
- Easy replacement of FUSE
Ease of operation design
- 7 LED with 4 dual mode plus 3 for indications of charging status and battery selection.
- Single Set Button Setting with intuitive setting procedure
- Bluetooth version charger allows for remote monitoring of charging status of battery on smartphones by using apps. The apps can be downloaded from App store or Google Play.
- 8 hour sleep mode keep the charger under noiseless operation until your sleep
- Always half power mode for noiseless operation
- Use to charging of smaller size battery
Support charging Battery with load connected
A load can be connected to the battery during charging as long as the load is not larger than the rated output of the charger.
The charger can be used to power up dc load when not connected to battery.
Battery Temperature sensing support
Bundled battery temperature sensor used for temperature compensated charging and battery protection
- Charging voltage auto-adjust according temperature change
- Shutdown charging when battery temperature over 60ºC
- Charger over temperature protection
- Output short circuit protection.
- Output reversed polarity protection with thermal fuse.