This new family of high performance programmable power supplies with new advanced microprocessor technology allow programming and setting of all parameters on the unit’s key pad without the use of PC .
The color LCD display facilitates settings of multiple parameters and real time output V/I/W wave form.
The convenient closed housing firmware upgrade and calibration procedure allow up keeping of the optimal state of the power supply.
The power supplies come with Ethernet, USB and RS-485 ports for remote control, Programming, Monitoring and Data Logging via PC interface through SCPI commands.
Groups of control settings and cyclic sequence can be stored in the PC and input to the selected power supply via Ethernet, RS-485 and USB. When using RS-485, one PC can control and data log as many as 31 power supplies of the same series.
There are features in this new series that are only found in higher price category power supplies.
- 360W single output laboratory grade programmable switching mode PS
- Color LCD displays multiple parameters & real time output V/ I/ W graph.
- Full Panel setting of cyclic Program and all System parameters including LAN
- Full Remote Programming, monitoring and data logging .
- One PC can control, monitor and data log up to 31 power supplies via RS-485
- One PC can control, monitor and data log any number of power supplies via Ethernet.
- Built in Ethernet, RS-485 and two USB ports
- One device USB port for remote programming, control and data logging
- One host USB port for direct downloading data to the external memory stick
- Local and Remote programmable cyclic run of 20 sets V, I, Time and up to 999 cycles.
- Supplied with control software, SCPI command sets, and LabView™ driver.
- Convenient close housing calibration and firmware upgrade
- 4 digit ammeter, voltmeter and power meter
- Tracking OVP plus user defined max. output voltage
- 9 user presets of voltage and current limit at the key pad.
Voltage Setting Resolution
Voltage meter digit and accuracy
4 Digit color LCD Display ±(1% +5counts for range V≤5V) ±(1% +2counts for range V>5V)
Current meter digit and accuracy
4 Digit color LCD Display ±(1% +5counts for range I≤0.5A) ±(1% +2counts for range I>0.5A)
Thermostatic Control Fan from Zero to full speed
Short Circuit, Overload, Over Temperature, OVP
CE EMC: EN 55011, 55022 LVD: EN 60950, 61010
Tablet PC becomes popular. MANSON thinks this will be a common platform for remote control console.
MANSON prepares an application in iPad/Android for Power Supply remote control and Digital Power Meter remote monitoring.
To enable MANSON USB ready devices to being managed in this platform, we use Raspberry Pi technology to make the connection happen.
You can connect Manson Power Supply and DPM with USB port to Raspberry Pi B+ model. Then they can be remotely controlled through TCP/IP network from iPad/Android.
To enable this feature, it just needs two things.
1. Driver to run in Raspberry Pi. It can be downloaded in this page
2. iPad or Android apps. Search Manson Power Supply in Google Play or App store.
Please follow instruction in file to configure driver in Raspberry Pi
Manson universal PC control software (Ver 3.3.2)
Support OS : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Manson universal PC control software for Linux (Ver 3.3.2)
Support OS : Any Linux OS with java installed
SDP-36XX USB driver
SDP-36XX USB driver installer version 1.0 for Win7, Win8, Win10. Including 32-bit and 64-bit
SDP-36XX LabView Driver
SDP-36XX LabView Driver version 1.0 for LabView 2014 or above.
SDP-36XX firmware 1.5.2
firmware version 1.5.2 for SDP-36XX series. Check sum 73039fff91a7faa98c7724f702498925
SDP-36xx SCPI command list
SCPI command list for SDP-36xx series power supply
SDP-3600 series catalogue
SDP-3618/3636/3660 remote programming laboratory grade power supply
SDP-3618/3636/3660 User manual
SDP-36xx software manual
Software manual for driver installation, calibration, firmware upgrade
PC software user manual
Manson PC software user manual
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manson7/public_html/wp-content/themes/odf-theme/template/content/single-products.php
on line 465