This series of Isolated Ground DC-DC converters provide clean and regulated DC power for voltage sensitive devices , eliminate voltage surge due to sudden withdrawal of high current load.
It regulates changing input dc voltage to a stable factor y preset dc output voltage.
Typical applications: DC power conditioning for control and instrumentation, telecommunication and other voltage sensitive electronic equipment, electronic devices such as TFT screens, audio and video equipment.
Make up for the voltage drop in long wire running from batter y, or due to sudden high current drain on the battery during engine cranking.
The high efficiency advanced switching mode circuit design makes convection cooling possible in a compact aluminum extruded casing.
The totally enclosed plastic end caps and sealed construction make this robust converter moisture, and dust proof. It can withstand the harsh and humid working environment.
The plastic clip-on mounting system makes the installation easy even in a hard to reach tight spot.
- Isolated Ground.
- Step up and Step down voltage conversion.
- Regulated stable clean dc power output.
- Input and Output galvanic isolation.
- Slim, compact, light aluminum casing.
- Dust and moisture proof construction.
- High efficiency switching mode design.
- Excellent line and load regulation.
- Low Ripple and Noise.
- High RFI Stability.
- Input under & over voltage protection.
- Short circuit & over load protection by constant current.
- Over temperature protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Loss of earth protection.
- LED indicators of operation and fault status.
- E-Mark Approval.