Very few Step Down DC converter is built with programmable control and LED display which shows voltage, current, operation mode, and Error Code during protection.
A MCU control DC converter with 3 digit LED display, user defined output voltage from 12V to 15V in 0.2V step and the remote voltage sensing designed for voltage sensitive devises. It can be programmed into to a 2 stage battery charger. Its remote control terminal allows for auto or manual On Off operation.
It is bundled with remote alarm port for low input voltage (<42V), 7 fail-save protection all self recoverable.
- Digitally adjustable 0.2V step of output voltage (12-15VDC) makes it ideal for voltage sensitive devices.
- 2 stages Battery Charger mode with 14.3V Bulk and 13.6V Float charge.
- 3 digit LED display for Voltage, Current, Operation Mode and Protection/Fault Diagnosis.
- Remote Control Terminal for Manual or Automatic on/off of output voltage.
- Remote Voltage Sensing for optimal and accurate powering of distant load or charging battery.
- Remote alarm terminal (12V, 0.25A) for powering external warning device when input is under 42V.
- A separate always-on auxiliary output (12V, 0.5A) to power critical electronic devices such as security device or remote ON/OFF manual
- Fail-save protection, with 7 self-recoverable and all with fault code on LED Display.
- Thermostatic control cooling fan.
- Optional accessory AVS-5025 vibration sensor to automatically control the On-Off charging operation without touching the car’s electrical
system at all. This is ideal for non-technical users.
- Ideal for voltage sensitive loads, devices and equipment near or far from DC source.
- Remote Automatic or Manual On/ Off Control of output makes it ideal for various DC power and DC management applications.
- Suitable for on-board charging of stand alone 12V Battery Bank or Battery with load.